Scuba diving in Nha Trang information
Price for snorkeling: 380.000 VND/Pax
1. Certified diver:
- 1 dive: 800.000đ/pax
- 2 dives: 1.030.000đ/pax
2. Non-certified diver:
- 1 dive: 1.030.000đ/pax
- 2 dives: 1.380.000đ/pax
Reliable and quality Scuba diving in Nha Trang
Nha Trang Scuba Diving Tour is a professional diving tour organized daily in the form of delegation. This tour is especially suitable for those who like to spend a lot of time swimming, exploring the ocean and immersing with thousands of precious coral species at Hon Mun in Nha Trang. The tour departs at 8:00 and ends at 2pm on the same day.
Let's see a professional diving tour schedule. Mentioning Nha Trang Scuba diving tour, the dive site must be the Hon Mun's core area because this is the center of the coral conservation area of Vietnam, where there are nearly 1,000 species of corals, including rare species in the world. Hon Mun is exploited for mainly serving foreigners with high quality tours and ticket fees from 60 - 80 USD by reputable dive centers in Nha Trang. The entrance fee to conservation area is also different.
Hon Mun's core area: VND 66,000/person - Hon Mun's coastal area: VND 22,000/adult, VND 12,000/child.
This area is located on the coast so with the visit of hundreds of visitors each year, the coral reef is almost depleted and fish and marine life are very few.
scuba diving in nha trang place
- Highest quality scuba diving in Nha Trang, best review on tripadvisor
- Cheapest price compared to other diving centers in Nha Trang
- Diving in central of Hon Mun Island (Marine Protected Area in Nha Trang Bay)
- Coach with international degree, SSI certified professional Dive will guide you every things, informative, friendly and professional (a coach for a pax if you dive)
- Excellent value for money, no extra fees.
- After Diving you can freely Snorkeling
- Your height, your weight and your shoe number (for preparing your swimsuit, fins)
- Your name, quantity of person
- Date you want to go
- Your room number
- Hotel name and Address of hotel
Scuba diving in Nha Trang Program
7:00AM – 8:00AM: Pick you up from your hotel or appointment point in nha trang city
08h00 – 9h00: Get on boat and move to Mun island. The boat ride will take a 40 minutes with 16 meter long boat or 15 minutes by cano.
09h15 – 11h00: The first diving site is Hon Mun “The First Marine Protected Area” in Vietnam, where you can see over 300 species of tropical fish and a large number of corals. On the boat, our instructor will explain you how to use snorkel gear: fins, mask, snorkel...and how to interact with the instructor while underwater.
If you are not a good swimmer or if it’s your first time diving or snorkeling, we have a guide who will show you use snorkel gear, life jacket…, swim together with you and take care you underwater.
11h00 – 12h15: After a short rest, fruit is served, tea, coffee and you can relax under the sun or swim in the clear cool water, continue to the second dive or snorkeling site, you will see more other kind of corals and colourful fishes.
12h15 – 13h00: Relax, rest and have lunch with Vietnam attractive dishes, and then return to Cau Da harbour.
14h:00: After lunch, we come back to Cau Da Port. Drop off at the meeting place. End of tour. Goodbye and see you again.
Note for High quality Scuba Diving in nha trang
- The above cost includes all fees + lunch. We are committed to not collect any additional expenses. If you want to take photos, it will be charged at VND 200,000/15-20 photos per capita.
- This is the standard schedule for a scuba diving tour, which we have maintained since since our establishment to serve foreigners, professional divers who like diving and especially it has an early departure. You will get up at 6h30 to have breakfast and prepare for the tour.
- It is the tour for visitors who want to spend time swimming and watching coral reefs, relaxing after stressful working hours